vineri, 17 septembrie 2010

Gisele Bundchen draws inspiration from her mother



Gisele Bundchen, young mother and the world's best paid supermodel says that now is the moment in which she is learning to appreciate her mother more.

“My mother is a hero. I have never appreciated my mother more. I was like, ‘Mom, you are my hero. How did you raise six kids in the countryside?’”

She says that she looks up to her mother due to the way in which she has raised her and her siblings.

“My mother worked all the time, too. The neighbors all helped. With all the neighbors in my town, it was like a big happy family; that doesn’t really exist anymore. People have forgotten to help each other, and that it’s all about community. You can’t live in a bubble.”

Just as her mother she works full time. But she still cannot stay away from her son for too long.

“I am so lucky that I can bring him everywhere...I don’t do anything without him. The maximum he has been without me in his life is three hours.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu