marți, 7 septembrie 2010

Cheap Tricks on how to get rid of Acne: A Cosmetician's advice

I think many of you have the same problem that I used to have: Acne. The biggest problem that come with aknee aren't just the eruptions on your face but the embarassement that comes with it. It made me not want to go out, not want to talk to people, it just made me very depressed. I used to think less of myself for having aknee and very jealous of my friends that didn't. I used to look at the fashion magazines and dream about how I would look like with a face that was as clear as the one of the models.

Eventually, after a few years of struggling with it I decided to take Action. I went to a cosmetician and she gave me some very good advice, that was actually very, very cheap. What she told me was that every morning when I wake up I should wash my face with Shaving Foam. Yes, shaving foam, apparently it contains some chemicals that dry up your zit and allso desinfect that area. She also told me that I should was my face twice a day with cold Minth Tea (preferably you should add some lemon for extra vitamin C). Every two days make a mask of Yeast and warm water and keep it for 10-15 minutes. If your stomac can handle it you can even eat small pieces every once in a while.


The advice really paid off. I didn't see too many results in the first ten days, only the fact that I didn't have too many new zits appearing but after the first 3-4 weeks I noticed that I had about 70% less zitts on my face. It was great, and the more I saw the results the more I wanted to do the routine. Eventually, I still had a zit every once in a while but it was nothing compared to before.


From my personal experience I have a few more Recommendations if you are fighting acne: try not to stay in the sun or in the heat (use SPF creams). Avoid places that are are too crowded and certainly avoid dust. Try to watch what you eat, usually there are certain foods that trigger spots on your face like: junk food, fast food, food rich in fat and sweets; try eating as many veggies as you can. If you have acne, chances are that your complexion is very bruised and sensitive so I would recommend using creams that are parfum free (check out Clinique). Another thing that I was stold was to be careful about what I use for taking out make up, I was told that the best thing is to use a foam make up removal (you can find one at Clinique and it is great, if you think it is too expensive you can use the shaving foam).


I hope you find this article useful

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu