marți, 24 august 2010

The Strenght of You

I believe that no matter how you look like, your most important asset, your sexiest part is your brain. People see and define beauty in many ways, people find different things to be beautiful. As Tolstoy once said "You don't love a person because he or she are beautiful; they are beautiful because they love you."

Beauty is shallow and I mean it. Everytime I had relied on beauty in life, I was only left feeling hallow and alone. People tried to take advantage of my beauty and when they saw that they couldn't they left me alone. That made me feel like I wasn't worth anything more than a pretty face. One of the essential things that I've learnt so far is that the most important relationship that you'll ever have is the one with YOURSELF. And that is the relationship we have to work on. This is the person that you have to satisfy and keep happy, yourself.

You have to learn that people eventually will have the same image of you that you have of yourself. So, how can they love you if you cannot love yourself? Love yourself and be confident and when people will see that you respect yourself, they will respect you too. As I have seen men value much more confidence than beauty.

Accept your imperfections and learn that they can too can make you beautiful. Just think how incredible it is to find someone that considers even your flows to be beautiful. Remember that beauty comes in many shapes and sizes, just think about M. Monroe. She was gorgeus, but even she was overweight and often stuffed her bra.

Also, remember that you have a lot too offer. You are great, reliable, fascinating women !

3 comentarii: