duminică, 1 august 2010

Coloring your Hair

Ever since I have first started to color my hair I have wondered: Should I go to the salon or should I do it at home. I have never done it at home, but as the economy is continuing to go down I find that I no longer afford to spend a large amount of money on coloring my hair. BUT I STILL WANT TO LOOK FABULOUS.

I have been thinking of buying a product for home coloring from L'Oreal, because it is also the brand that I was using at the salon, L'Oreal Majirel. I recommend using L'Oreal because it is such a huge company that it has a lot of money invested in research and because of its turnover you can buy it at affordable prices.

BRUNETTE

If you want to become a brunette. I say do it at home because you will probably get the same results as if you would do it at home and my top advice is to use: L'oreal Preferance N2 Nuit Persanne

DARK BROWN


In this case you can either go to the salon and use L'Oreal Majirel 5.o or you can do it at home with L'oreal Excell10' 5.15 Marron Chocolat. I can guarantee you that the results will be the same.

LIGHT BROWN


Here it depends a little bit. If you want to go for a strong, bold color. I suggest using Majirel 7.4





If you want to get a softer, more natural look you can easily do it at home, with one condition: your hair color should be lighter or just a little bit darker in order for you to get the color just as you want it: I suggest using: L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss 630 Caramel.





BLONDE

When going blonde you should always go to a professional, especially if you want a dramatic change. even though the colors stated above usually go for everyone, there is a perfect tone of blonde for everyone, but my best advice is to go to the salon. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu